A tax advisor, as a person registered with the Chamber of Tax Advisors of the Czech Republic, is a highly qualified expert in complex tax issues with an overlap into the accounting and economic field, which undoubtedly plays an irreplaceable role in the life of every entrepreneur and company. The provision of professional services by our firm through a tax advisor thus creates a certainty based on flawless results for each client’s business decision-making.
The guarantee of such a high level of expertise is based on a significant degree of professionalism of each tax advisor, passing a qualification exam, continuing education, as well as the obligation of insurance against possible damages and the statutory confidentiality relating to all information and facts learned in the context of tax advice, of a similar importance to that of medical confidentiality.
Thus, a tax advisor bears full responsibility for his work, unlike an accountant, who cannot and does not know how to prepare tax returns, provide tax advice, tax optimization and is never insured for tax-related activities, which, if provided, are on the verge of unauthorized business within the meaning of the Trade Act, i.e., winkling.
The preparation of tax returns by a tax advisor also brings with it a number of other benefits:
- The office is not only knowledgeable of all accounting regulations, methods and procedures, but also of the tax context,
- the firm is a true professional and expert in the tax and accounting field,
- the firm is bound by the confidentiality arising from Act No. 523/1992 Coll., on tax consultancy and the KDP CR, and is therefore a trustworthy person and partner for entrepreneurs. The confidentiality of the tax office is guaranteed by law and is similar to medical or lawyer’s confidentiality. The relationship between the client and the tax office can therefore be based on genuine trust,
- the office provides relevant advice and tax planning,
- the tax advisor is familiar with criminal matters, the risks of economic crime and guides clients to comply with the law.
- We guarantee absolute confidentiality of information we discover, to which we are even bound by law, to a greater extent than, for example, members of the Czech Bar Association.
Our relations with our clients are based on long-term mutual trust.
We voluntarily subscribe to the Code of Ethics, which we consider to be an integral part of the rules for the practice of tax advisors.