The provision of HR management is a standard part of the complete payroll processing security, which provides the employer with assurance in the proper performance of all legal obligations in the field of employment. Thus, professional HR management brings useful support to the employer, coupled with a significant administrative burden that can be significantly eliminated through our office. The employer can also devote the time saved to his employees, targeted development and human resources management.
HR management includes:
- securing and drafting employment documents,
- controlling the fulfilment of all payroll and HR obligations towards employees and the state,
- registering employees, their mandatory training, medical examinations…,
- support in setting up payroll benefits,
- job analysis,
- implementation of in-house HR systems and procedures,
- filing and communication with state authorities,
- securing and processing documentation for state employment benefits,
- annual payroll and HR agenda,
- Pension record sheets,
- Employee and employer registration and deregistration with the authorities, including registration activities,
- Confirmation of taxable income,
- Printing and distribution of even hidden payslips to employees,
- Human Resource (HR) management support.